Current Positions Available
- Route Driver - Class B
Route drivers are responsible for delivering 100% touch loads of product to the customers on that days route. Average case weight is 50 lbs. and the average number of cases per route is 800. Most route drivers are out and back same day with routes leaving between 3 and 5 a.m. Holidays and weekends off. Route drivers must have a valid Class B CDL and a clean MVR. Must be physically able to perform unloading function on a consistent basis, have good customer service presentation and attitude. Full benefit package to include uniforms and bonus programs. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
- Receiving Coordinator - Day Shift
The Receiving Coordinator is responsible for scheduling all deliveries of all incoming product.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the following essential functions.
- Oversee receiving and other warehouse processes and recommend personnel to the area needed.
- Responsible for the entire receiving scheduling process.
- Proper scheduling and communication with vendors and suppliers is critical to the business process.
- Make all appointments for backhauls.
- Coordinate appointments for incoming truck deliveries using the AS400 system.
- Locate trucks that have missed appointments by contacting the company or vendors.
- Check-in outside drivers, arranges for lumper service and collects money for lumper services.
- Must enter all products received daily into AS400.
- Must correct discrepancies in what was ordered and what was actually received.
- Call vendors or various warehouses to arrange backhauls.
- Efficiency of product count and information affects warehouse operations.
- Order supplies for warehouse employees and drivers.
- When necessary, do inventory clerk duties and check-in IWC drivers.
- Must be able to communicate with non-english speaking drivers.
- Ability to work overtime, as needed.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Working your assigned schedule and coming to work on time is required.
- Must be able to communicate, get along with and work well with other employees.
- Must be able to read and comprehend all work instructions.
- Work is mainly performed in the Cookeville facility.
- Must be able to multitask and maintain an organized schedule for incoming product.
- Must operate multi-line phone system.
- Operate AS400 and some computer programs such as Excel.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of product and how that is entered properly.
- Ability to take multiple calls and requests at one time.
- NIGHT SHIFT ORDER SELECTOR - Starting Pay $13.50.
The Order Selector position is a Sunday thru Thursday shift and employes work until all orders are complete. Overtime at times is required. This full time position includes a complete benefit package. Position requires consistent heavy lifting with an average of 50 lbs and a standard case rate pulled per hour. The qualified candidate will be pulling cases of product from either the freezer or dry area and placing them on pallets to be taken to the dock for loading. Accuracy and speed are mandatory to succeed.
- Part Time Cash and Carry Store Clerk
Grocery store clerk. 20-24 hours per week. High school graduate or GED required. Must have customer service experience. Cash register experience preferred. Job duties include operating cash register, stocking, daily cleaning, etc. University and college students - we will work with school schedules.
- District Sales Rep - Chattanooga, TN
Due to continuing growth, IWC has an immediate opening for an experienced salesperson to develop a sales territory in Chattanooga, Tennessee. The ideal candidate should have previous food service sales experience but we are open to candidates with proven sales experience in other industries. The qualified candidate must reside in or be willing to relocate to the Chattanooga area. The position begins with a weekly subsidy and progresses to 100% commission structure. Proven ability to partner with customers to support and grow their business. Knowledge of broad line food service products a plus. Qualified applicants will be expected to penetrate and expand this base. There is intensive training with experienced DSRs in the area as well as the District Sales Manager. IWC is a family-owned business. We are looking for sales people who want a change from the "corporate culture" of being only a "number" to being part of a family atmosphere of a team working towards a common goal.
IWC offers a competitive wage and benefit package and is an EOE.
Please send resume to email@example.com.
- Route Driver
Route drivers are responsible for delivering 100% touch loads of product to the customers on that days route. Average case weight is 50 lbs. and the average number of cases per route is 800. Most route drivers are out and back same day with routes leaving between 3 and 5 a.m. Holidays and weekends off. Route drivers must have a valid Class A CDL and a clean MVR. Must be physically able to perform unloading function on a consistent basis, have good customer service presentation and attitude. Pay is based on a daily per diem plus pieces, miles and stops. Full benefit package to include uniforms and bonus programs. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.